GUIDE FOR CONSUMERS
Making an online purchase:
1. Select the product, specify the quantity and add the product to your shopping cart.
2. If you’d like to add other products, press CONTINUE SHOPPING . After you've added the products you need, locate the shopping cart icon in the upper right part of the page and press PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
3. The shopping cart contents page allows you to adjust the quantities of products or remove products from the cart. Then, PROCEED TO CHECKOUT..
4. If desired, CREATE AN ACCOUNT. This isn’t a required step but it will make it easier to place future orders.
5. If you don’t wish to register as a user, fill in the required fields in the INSTANT CHECKOUT section and fill in the fields in DELIVERY ADDRESS .
6.You will be taken to a page where you can check your details and if needed, provide additional information. To make corrections to the details, press CONTINUE SHOPPING ;otherwise, PROCEED TO CHECKOUT..
7. Choose the means of delivery. To continue the process, you’ll need to CONSENT TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE
8. Choose a suitable method of payment. If yourchoice was PAY BY BANK WIRE, then finish surely I CONFIRM MY ORDER
If you choose PAY BY BANK WIRE as the method of payment, you’ll be e-mailed an invoice along with the details you need to make the payment. We will process your order after payment is received. Please put the invoice number in the payment details. If the payment has not been received on our account within 5 days of placing the order, we’ll assume you’ve decided not to make the purchase and the order will be cancelled.
After payment is received, the purchase is considered made and the confirmation and delivery information will be sent to the e-mail address you provided.
We treat any personal data we learn from people browsing our store and shopping online as confidential information. Customers have the right to request that their data be deleted from our online store database.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL
Section 56 of the Law of Obligations Act entitles consumers to withdraw from a distance contract (such as for an online purchase) within 14 days. For goods, the 14-day term starts on the day that the goods reach the consumer. The right of withdrawal does not apply to goods manufactured to suit the personal needs of a consumer party to the contract or manufactured on conditions specified by the consumer – especially for you.
To withdraw from an online purchase store, you will need to:
1. Submit a respective claim by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving the goods. The following information must be specified in the claim: the product being returned, invoice number and your name and number of the bank account to which the money should be refunded.
2.Return the product. It must be unused, labelled, in perfect condition and if possible, in the original packaging.
3. Returns are to be made at the customer’s expense and in such a case the original shipping cost will not be reimbursed (unless the returned goods did not match the order, e.g. the wrong product was sent or the product did not serve its function).
4. The refund will be made after we check the product. The refund will be sent to the bank account specified in your request and not later than within 30 days from the time that the returned goods reach us.
All products are covered by a 1-year warranty unless the product description specifies a longer warranty period. The invoice e-mailed to you is your proof of warranty.
The warranty is good only if the product was used as intended. The warranty does not cover natural wear and tear and corrosion.
The warranty does not apply in cases:
1. where the product was repaired during the warranty period by the consumer or a third party.
2. if parts not intended by the manufacturer were added to the product;
3. if damage was caused by negligent handling of the product, incorrect maintenance, transport (if transport was provided by the consumer or a third party).
1. Send the application to the e-mail address email@example.com. Please describe the nature of the warranty problem as precisely as possible, and add images if possible.
2. We will contact you within 14 days to agree on further steps to resolve the warranty.
Under Section 218 of the Law of Obligations Act, the seller is liable for non-conformity that becomes apparent within 2 years of delivery of the goods to the consumer. Any defects disclosed during the six months after delivery must have already existed upon delivery, unless this presumption is precluded by the nature of the product or the defect.
If the defect is technological in nature, you may request repair of the product and replacement of the product if repairs are not possible or ineffective. If it is possible to repair the product, it is not possible to request replacement, as this would incur unreasonable costs for the seller. You may request a refund only if replacement of the product within a reasonable time is not possible due to lack of a suitable product.
We are not liable for products damaged through the fault or negligence of the consumer; for defects caused by improper use of the product, and natural wear and tear and corrosion of the product over the course of normal use.
If a defect is found:
1. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please describe the nature of the problem as precisely as possible, and attach images if possible.
2. We will contact you within 14 days to agree on further steps to resolve the warranty claim.